Are you a British Council Accredited English school or college, and a member of English UK? Then why not contribute your efforts to promoting our local region?
For a contribution of £300 per annum you get all of this :
Support & friendship ...
- meet owner / operators of other schools in the region so you are not alone
- create friendships with others in the same boat as you
- visit other schools in the region to pick up new ideas and tips
- attend up to 4 meetings a year and have coffee, biscuits and a good chat with your fellow school managers
- enjoy regular email discussion on EUKC's own email group news service
Marketing help ...
- pick up market intelligence from other schools meetings
- have your school represented on the EUKC website for customers to find you
- receive agent and company enquiries via the EUKC website as they arrive
- use of the English UK Central logo on your website
- through email shots to agents wordwide
- option to join two inbound fam trips each year for £750 each
- strengthen your association with English UK through your membership of EUKC
- contribute to the strong voice EUKC has at English UK nationally
- speak your mind to the English UK team during their visit to one of our meetings
- be part of other initiatives such as leaflets, flyers and stands at trade exhibitions
- benefit from visiting speakers from publishers and other EFL related experts
- use the other schools as sounding board for any ideas you want to test out
Other money saving benefits ...
- get excellent discounts at Warwick Castle and Alton Towers through the EUKC accounts
- join the Central England Director of Studies Association (CENDOSA) at discounted rates
- get help with your ISI inspection from our very own ISI inspector in the group
For a contribution of £1,500 per annum you get all of this :
How to be part of English UK Central
The contribution year runs from 1st October through 30th September each year, and the inbound fam trips are usually scheduled around the end of November and early March. If you wish to contribute fully it is best to do so at the start of a contribution year, however if you wish to be part of the lesser option then this can be done at any time and will be charged pro-rata. In this case it may be possible to opt in to the fam trips.
To learn more about EUKC simply fill in the contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Rick Johns - Volunteer for
English UK Central